WHY JOIN US?
We are the market leader for more than 30 years
- More than 3,000 dedicated Travel Professionals from coast to coast
- Yearly travel sales of over $1 billion
- The largest distributor in Canada for many tour operators and cruise lines
- More than 70 preferred suppliers to choose from, providing higher commissions and service-level agreements
- Canada’s largest full-service travel agency network, with 325+ locations, made up of brick-and-mortar travel agencies including brands like Transat Travel, Marlin Travel, Club Voyages, TravelPlus and Voyages en Liberté, as well as other affiliate members
- TDC is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel
- An exclusive online training portal, TDC Campus has over 70 hours of bilingual content to suit your needs, whether you’re new to the industry or an experienced Travel Professional
- Extensive marketing plans and ongoing campaigns and promotions
- Dedicated teams to assist you with your own travel business and marketing needs
- Access to dedicated webinars, conferences and other events
- And much more!
Are you a travel agency owner seeking to learn more about our franchise program? When you join our Marlin Travel brand, you’re joining Canada’s best-known and most trusted leisure travel group, part of the Transat family, with many departments and people dedicated to your success!
We also offer a white label business model, allowing you to use your own brand while benefiting from TDC’s knowledge and expertise.
Either way, our experienced team is there to support owners in managing their business, and we’ll personally invest our time to ensure you get the expert advice you need.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
In 2018, Transat became the first major international tour operator to be Travelife Certified for all its activities, including tour operator and travel agency activities. To obtain this status, Transat had to report on its accomplishments with regard to more than 200 indicators, an exercise that enabled it to develop a new, seven-part action plan whose implementation has enabled it to maintain its certification.
To find out the extent of Transat’s involvement, both in Canada and abroad, click here.
A word from our preferred partners
What they have to say about us
TTC and our family of brands including Trafalgar, Insight, Contiki and Uniworld have had the pleasure of working with Transat Distribution Canada and their agent@home network for many years now, and they are some of our most valued relationships in the industry.
We sincerely value every travel advisor across Canada and thank each of them for their ongoing support and dedication with our entire team. We look forward to continuing this strong business relationship for many years to come.
The TravelBrands team is very proud to work so closely with TDC. Over the years, we have developed a great partnership with great support for every booking and interaction.